Are you in search of a good foot spa machine for pampering your tired feet?
Using a foot spa every once in a while can help you rejuvenate your feet and relieve the stress and the tiredness. These foot spa machines not only remove the dead skin cells but also massage the feet to improve the blood circulation which in turn reduces many ailments as the pressure points situated in the foot are stimulated. We have compiled a list of ten best foot spa machines available in the market which are portable and easy to use. A list of common FAQs is also included at the end to help you find the right foot spa for your weekend pampering sessions.
10 best foot spas available in the market include:
Editor Pick Best Foot Spa
ArtNaturals Foot Spa
With two colors to choose from, this heat foot spa and massager from ArtNaturals offers you a therapeutic experience with its massage rollers which can be used with both bath salts and essential oils. It comes with built-in temperature controls and creates a mini-whirlpool to soothe the muscles of the feet. The rollers massage the feet to relieve stress and remove any knots. The rollers can be taken out if you want to use the spa machine without them. Another great advantage of this machine is that it not only warms the water to the correct temperature but also keeps it warm for the whole duration of the spa. The size of the machine is quite spacious and most feet sizes fit well inside it with ample room for moving the feet backward and forward. The machine also creates bubbles in the water which make you feel like you are sitting in a professional salon. The price of the foot spa machine is a little high but you can get it at a great discount online.
- The design of the spa machine is very compact yet spacious enough to fit all feet sizes.
- It warms the water quickly and keeps the water warm enough for a long time.
- The bubbling effect and the rollers soothe the muscles of the foot and relieve tension.
- Comes with a digital display with a light indicator which displays the temperature of the water.
- The price of the machine is a little high as compared to other foot spa machines.
- It heats the water very quickly so there is a risk of burning the skin.
Conair Foot / Pedicure Spa
If you are looking for an affordable foot spa machine for home use, this foot spa from Conair is available in two colors which are purple and pink. The heat and vibrations can be controlled by the toes and the massager comes with nodes on the base for the massaging effect. The cord of the spa machine is of 6 feet so you can use the machine anywhere in your home. A splash guard on top adds to the functionality of the spa machine. You can use bath salts in the machine easily as it does not have any air or water jets which can get clogged due to the salts. It does not heat the water as well as other foot spa machines and you need to add extra hot water in order to keep the water warm. The machine is quite lightweight but is sturdy enough for weekly use. The price of the machine is quite affordable and it is one of the cheapest foot spa machines available in the market.
- Comes in two color options and a sturdy design.
- The price is very affordable for the quality.
- Comes with nodes on the base and on the splash guard for the massaging effect.
- The length of the cord is longer as compared to other machines.
- It does not warm water that well so you need to add extra water if you need really hot water to use for the foot spa.
- It makes a loud vibrating noise.
NURSAL All-in-one Foot Spa
Made up of high-quality plastic with advanced digital controls that offer a range of temperatures, the Nursal foot spa machine is a little expensive but the advanced features make it completely worth it. It offers a good control over the heat and the bubble massage feature uses oxygen and water wave to reduce foot fatigue. Equipped with 11 massage rollers, this machine improves blood circulation in the feet significantly and enhances the metabolism also. The rollers are not motorized and you can move them with your feet. The multi-insulation protective layering prevents any electrical hazards and helps to maintain the temperature of the water over a long period of time. It is also equipped with a light indicator which lights up when the foot spa is in use. The price of the spa machine is relatively higher as compared to other machines available in the market but the sturdy and safe construction along with good massaging effects make it worth the high price.
- Comes with 11 mini rollers to soothe the tired muscles of the feet and improve blood circulation.
- Offers a wide range of temperatures to choose from and easy controls.
- The double insulated coating prevents electrical hazards and maintains the water temperature.
- The water wave and oxygen bubbles add to the therapeutic experience.
- The price of this foot spa machine is high.
- The bubbling effect is not very impactful according to some users.
Kendal All in one foot spa bath massager
With 3 pre-set massage options, this all-in-one massager from Kendal is one of the most popular foot spa machines because of its ease of use and spacious design. It can be used to get a heating therapy massage, a high-frequency vibration massage ,and a bubble massage. The foot spa machine uses a double insulation PTC layering to maintain the water temperature and for safety. It does not offer any adjustments with regards to water temperature unless you turn off the machine to allow the water to cool down. Regular use of this foot spa will improve your metabolism and blood circulation significantly. The machine comes with an option to auto-drain and you can also use the hose holder and the drain hose to drain it manually. The splash cover on the top of the water prevents water spillage and splashes. The removable rollers with a light indicator make it easy to clean the base of the machine after usage. The price of the machine is moderate as compared to other foot spa machines available in the market.
- Comes with 3 pre-set massage options to choose from.
- The double insulation PTC coating keeps the water warm for a long time.
- Can be drained and cleaned quite easily with the removable rollers.
- It fits all feet sizes easily and has enough room for roller movement.
- Does not offer any control over the water temperature.
- Comes at a higher price than most foot spas.
Ivation Foot Spa Massager
With a free massage brush and many other pedicure attachments, this foot spa massager offers a complete foot spa experience at home. It is equipped with motorized rollers which relive the tension in the muscles and water jets which help to create oxygenated bubbles to add to the experience. The LED display and the advanced temperature controls help you to get the desired temperature to soak your feet. The machine also includes a detailed user guide to help you understand all its features. The bubble jets are placed at good intervals so that all parts of your feet get a good massage. It is easy to set up and you can clean the machine after every few weeks. The quality of the plastic used in the foot spa machine is very good so you can use it as often as you want without any fear of breakage. The machine also comes with a handle which makes it easier to carry it. The price of the foot spa machine is very high.
- Comes with a free massaging brush and pedicure attachments.
- The motorized rollers and bubble jets remove dead skin cells and smoothen the feet.
- It is easy to clean and the handle makes it easier to carry the machine.
- Advanced temperature controls and LED display help to control the temperature easily.
- The price of the machine is very high.
- The free massage brush is not very useful as it has very stiff bristles.
Hangsun Foot Spa
One of the most expensive foot spa machines available in the market, this foot spa uses magnetic therapy to rejuvenate your feet. The option of using heat to release the tension from the muscles is also available and you can either use infrared heat or water heat to soothe the muscles. With IPX 4 waterproof rating and an ABS plastic body, this machine is suitable for everyday use. It also comes with a removable splash guard to prevent water spills. The two rows of relaxing water jets produce oxygenated bubbles to engulf your feet in their relaxing texture. The unit comes with rubber feet which prevent the machine from slipping or moving on the floor. The size of the rollers fitted in this machine is larger as compared to other machines but they work well for bigger feet. They can also be used in the vibration mode. The price of this machine is quite high but the two-in-one heat therapy feature makes it worth it.
- Two rows of bubbling water jets soothe the tired foot muscles.
- The infrared heat therapy and water heat combine to relieve the tension in the muscles.
- It is made up of high-quality ABS plastic which withstands high temperatures very well.
- The magnetic therapy used in the foot spa boosts metabolism and blood circulation.
- The price of this machine is very high.
- It takes a little more time to heat the water than other foot spa machines.
Revlon Bubbling Toe Touch Foot Spa
Another very affordable foot spa machine, this product from Revlon is popular among the masses because of its minimalistic design and uses Smartheat technology to maintain the desired temperature. It comes with a textured footbed to help your feet relax and an accunode pad on the base to relieve the tension in the muscles. This machine does not heat or warm the water so you have to fill it with water before using it for a spa session. The bubbling mechanism works well and takes only a few minutes to fill the tub with oxygenated bubbles which caress the feet and make them look soft and smooth. The machine is quite lightweight and travel-friendly also because it occupies very little space. It does make a little noise while vibrating but you can switch off the vibrations if you do not like the noise. The price of the machine is very affordable.
- Uses SmartHeat technology to maintain the temperature of the water.
- Comes at a very affordable price and is quite lightweight.
- The bubbling mechanism is easy to operate and takes only a few minutes to fill the tub with bubbles.
- The textured footbed helps to soothe the tired muscles of the feet.
- It does not heat the water so you have to add the hot water to the machine.
- The bubbling mechanism stops working after a few uses according to some users.
Brookstone Heated Aqua-Jet Foot Spa
If you are looking for a luxurious foot spa machine which comes with many advanced features, the Brookstone aqua-jet foot spa machine is a good investment to consider. It comes with two powerful hydra jets which deliver a continuous stream of water at a high pressure to relieve tension from the muscles. It heats water quickly and comes with rotating jets with 2 adjustable speeds for getting a customized massage experience. This machine also comes with a removable pumice stone which can be used to remove dead skin cells easily. The tub is spacious enough for all feet sizes and has enough room for moving your feet on the rollers. You cannot use bath salts with this machine as the salts can clog the water jets. The drain plug at the bottom makes it easier to clean the tub after each use. The bubbling mechanism is also good and the water circulation makes your feet feel clean and rejuvenated. The price of the machine is very high as compared to other foot spa machines.
- Comes with 2 powerful hydra jets and rotating jets with customizable speed settings.
- The removable pumice stone allows you to massage the problem areas easily.
- The oxygenated bubbles pamper your feet and reduce muscle stress.
- Heats water quickly and maintains the temperature of the water.
- This foot spa machine is very expensive as compared to other machines.
- Bath salts cannot be used in this water as the water jets can get clogged.
Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
When it comes to foot care, Dr. Scholl’s is one brand which is known for its efficient products and this foot spa machine from the brand is a bestseller. It comes with a five-piece pedicure which keeps your foot feeling and looking clean. The machine is fitted with rolling massagers which soothe the muscles and improve blood circulation. The machine uses SmartHeat technology to maintain the temperature of the water for a long period of time. The removable pumice stone softens the skin and removes dead skin cells and dirt. You can use all types of bath salts and essential oils with this machine. It does not make much noise while usage so you can use it anytime at home. The bubbling jets work well and make the experience pleasant and soothing. The machine is quite lightweight but is not very travel-friendly as the quality of the plastic used in the machine is not very impressive. The price of this machine is moderate.
- Comes with a five-step pedicure set which can help you keep your feet and nails clean.
- The rolling massagers allow the muscles to relax and improve metabolism.
- The removable massage rollers make it easy to clean the tub.
- Does not make a lot of noise and the price is moderate.
- The heating element does not work that well and does not heat the water effectively.
- The quality of the plastic used in the machine is not very good.
Homedics FB-50 Bubble Bliss Deluxe Foot Spa
One of the most affordable foot spa machines available in the market, this machine is electrically operated and comes with raised nodes on the base to invigorate the feet. It does not come with a heating element so you have to add hot water to the machine before using it but it maintains the temperature of the water for at least 20-25 minutes. The machine is not too loud so you can use it comfortably without disturbing anybody else. The vibrations and the bubbles settings are easy to use and work well in combination with the heat. The integrated splash guard prevents any water from spilling or splashing outside the machine during usage. The size of the machine is suitable for most feet sizes but it does not offer enough space to move your feet with the rollers. You can use bath salts in this machine easily. The price of the machine is very affordable as compared to the quality and the features it offers.
- Comes at a very affordable price and offers all the features of a professional foot spa machine.
- The splash guard and the rollers offer ease of use without any mess.
- The size of the machine is good and it does not make a lot of noise.
- The raised nodes at the base enhance blood circulation in the feet.
- Does not come with a heating element so you have to heat the water before adding it to the machine.
- The space inside the tub is not sufficient enough for foot movement.
Q: Can you use Epsom salt in a foot spa?
A: Yes, you can use any type of bath salts along with essential oils inside the foot spa machine provided that it does not come with water jets which can get clogged with the salts. These bath salts not only help to exfoliate your skin but also enhance the blood circulation while soothing the muscles. Foot spa machine with water or air jets which can get clogged by the salt particles should not be used with Epsom salts.
Q: How can I improve circulation in my feet?
A: The blood circulation in your feet makes a huge impact on the amount of fatigue your body feels. Indulging in a foot massage regularly can not only improve the blood circulation but also helps to relax the muscles which carry our body weight every day. You can use a pumice stone along with the foot spa to add to the exfoliation process to enhance the circulation further.
Q: What are the benefits of a foot massage?
A: In addition to relaxing your body and mind, a foot massage also promotes better sleep and relieves anxiety. It calms the mind and helps to reduce headaches and migraines also. Regular foot massages can help you get rid of muscle pains and strains. Make sure that you do not go overboard with the foot spa sessions as the skin of your feet can get damaged due to constant exposure to hot water.
Q: For how much time should i keep my feet immersed in the foot spa machine?
A: Around 15-20 minutes is a good time to keep your feet inside the foot spa
machine or unless the water begins to cool down. Work on your feet with your hands after the spa session to release the tension and wipe them with a clean towel to get soft and clean feet after every spa session. Do not immerse your feet in very hot water as it can scald your skin. Check the temperature of the water before using the spa to avoid this situation.
Some tips to keep in mind when buying and using a foot spa to get desired results:
- Always make sure that you check the temperature of the water before putting your feet inside as extremely hot water can burn your skin.
- Clip and file your nails after a foot spa session as they are softer after the spa session and can be filed neatly.
- Read the instruction manual of the foot spa machine carefully to understand all its features and how to use it.
- Make sure that your feet fit comfortably inside the machine before using it in case you need to return the machine because of space issues.
- Wash your feet thoroughly under running water before using the machine to avoid any bacteria from thriving in the interior parts of the machine.
- Place the foot spa machine directly on the floor to get the maximum benefits of the spa machine.
- Do not place the machine on expensive carpets or rugs which can get damaged due to any water spillage.
- Keep your kids away from the machine as it can pose electrical hazards and can cause injuries if not operated properly.
- You can also add almond oil or milk powder to the machine to soften your feet even further.
- Gently move your feet in backward and forward motion on the rollers fitted inside the machine and avoid any vigorous movements.
- Moisturize your feet well after the spa session is over to lock the moisture inside the skin.
- Do not go for very cheap machines which are not made with electric-proof materials and increase the risk of shocks and other injuries.
- Clean the foot spa machine regularly to get maximum benefits from the spa session as bacteria and dirt inside the tub can lead to many foot diseases.
So these are some of the most popular foot spa machines available in the market which can help you soothe your tired feet easily at home. These machines are very easy to home and give the same results as that of a professional foot spa session. Some of these foot spas are quite affordable while some models are a little expensive but they offer many other features for that value. There are a few things you should keep in mind while using and buying a foot spa machine so that you get a machine worth your money. Using a foot spa regularly can help reduce stress and tension in the muscles as well as the mind and read the FAQs listed above before you invest in the foot spa machine of your choice.
Have you used a foot spa? Which model did you like from the ones listed above?