Are you looking for some good Zumba DVDs to take your home workout to the next level?
10 best Zumba DVDs 2018 available in the market include:
Editor Pick Best Zumba DVDsTable could not be displayed.
Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set
With four DVDs and 3 toning sticks, this DVD set is a great option to consider if you want to get an overall workout for the whole body. There are six workout routines loaded on the four DVDs which include 2 beginner’s workout, a 20-minute express workout, a flat abs workout, a cardio workout, a Zumba fitness live workout and a sculpt-&-tone workout. All the routines are very easy to follow and involve some pulsating dance steps which will add fun to your Zumba routine. The toning sticks help you target specific muscles during the workouts. Based on Latin music to complement the workouts, this DVD set will help you get fit in just a few weeks. It targets all the important areas of your body like your abs, thighs, stomach, and arms to burn fat and improve your stamina. The time duration of the workouts varies from 20 minutes to 60 minutes so you can choose the one which suits your routine. The price of the DVD set is a little high but you get four DVDs and two toning sticks which make it a good buy at this price.
- Focuses on all areas of the body with the four DVDs and two toning sticks.
- The time duration and instructions of the basic workouts are great for beginners who are trying Zumba for the first time.
- The music used in the DVDs is peppy and adds fun to the routine.
- The toning sticks help to target specific muscles during the workouts.
- The price of the DVD set is a little high for people on a budget.
- The instructions in the advanced workout sets can be a little difficult to follow.
Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set
If you are looking for an affordable Zumba DVD for home workouts, this DVD set comes with more than 30 rhythm options ranging from Salsa to belly dance to hip-hop music. It also comes with two Zumba toning sticks. One unique feature of this DVD set is that it comes with a two-in-one feature wherein you can select from playing the DVD with either music only or with verbal instructions or with both. There are a total of 7 DVDs in this set with each DVD covering one workout. The seven workouts include one basic workout with instructions for beginners, one rush workout of 20 minutes, one Activate workout of 45 minutes, one Ripped workout for toning, one Dance Fitness party workout of 60 minutes, one Mix workout using multiple rhythms of the world and one Zumbathon live class. Each of these routines uses different intensity workouts to target your whole body and sculpt it into shape if you follow the DVD regularly. The choreography is very easy to follow and the steps can be perfected easily with practice. The price of the set is quite affordable as compared to other Zumba DVD sets available in the market.
- Offer seven intense workouts suited for all ages along with two toning sticks.
- Comes at an affordable price.
- The two-in-one feature helps you to play music or listen to verbal instructions independently.
- Helps in burning calories and sculpts the body in just a few weeks of regular use.
- The cueing of the instructions is not done properly so beginners can find it hard to follow the steps.
- The workouts will seem easy to people who have taken advanced Zumba lessons.
Zumba Fitness Incredible Results
A great DVD set for beginners complete with a diet & nutrition book and a detailed program guide, the Zumba fitness incredible results DVD set comes with four DVDs and a Zumba riser which is designed to be used for step workouts. The DVD contains a total of six workouts which include one quick start workout of 40 minutes, one express workout of 20 minutes, one cardio workout of 50 minutes, one burn workout of 30 minutes, one Zumba riser workout of 45 minutes and one bonus abs workout of 15 minutes. The Zumba riser is designed to strengthen your legs and glutes and makes home workouts even more effective. Some chair and step workouts are also included in the routines but most of the movements involve aerobic exercises. A deluxe version of the same kit is also available online which includes 10 workouts. You can follow the DVDs at your own pace as the instructions use very simple language to convey the message and explain what each exercise will do for your body. The price of this set is very affordable and you can even get it at some discount online.
- It is a good DVD set for beginners as it comes with a detailed program guide.
- The nutrition book adds to the effectiveness of the workouts as the diet supports the workouts to give you faster results.
- The Zumba riser included with the set makes it easy to do step workouts at home.
- The set comes at an affordable price as compared to other sets.
- The music used in the DVDs is not very fast so it affects the workouts.
- Some of the workouts are too easy for people who want complex workouts.
Check Video Reviewback to menu ↑
Zumba Fitness Gold Live It Up DVD Set
If you are looking for a DVD set which offers workouts for older people, this DVD set is specifically made for the Baby Boomer generation and features workouts which can easily be followed at that age. The set comes with three DVDs, two Zumba toning sticks and a healthy living guide. The workouts are aimed to improve the health and vitality of the people following them and are exhilarating for the body. They target the whole body and offer step-by-step guidance on how to follow the steps. The instructions are very clear and the three DVDs include three workout types which include a basic detailed workout, one cardio workout, and one gold toning workout. The DVDs are paced slowly so that everybody can follow the workouts easily without any difficulty. The toning sticks are of 1 lb. each so they add some weight to your workouts. The healthy living guide helps you understand more about the workouts and the diet changes you need to make in your life to get better results. The price of this DVD set is very affordable and it is one of the cheapest Zumba DVD sets available in the market.
- Suitable for older people who want to keep fit using Zumba workouts.
- Three Zumba workouts ranging from basic to advanced levels for a complete body workout.
- Comes with two toning sticks for muscle toning.
- The pace of the workouts is perfect for any age group.
- Some of the routines are dull according to some users.
- The moves in the workouts are more focussed on the upper portion of the body.
Zumba Country DVD
Aimed to simplify Zumba workouts and make them fun, this DVD comes with two simple workouts of 30 minutes each to help you burn calories easily at home. The workouts are fast-paced and use exciting music to keep the user excited. The DVD uses some popular musical chartbusters to add fun to the workouts. You can use each of the workout routines individually or combine them both for an intensive workout. It takes a while to learn the dance steps but the routine becomes fun once you begin practicing it daily. There are no toning sticks included with the DVD so you would need to purchase them on your own if you want to tone your muscles. The workout routines are paced moderately so it is suitable for all age groups. The instructor uses simple language to deliver the instructions and follows all the steps along with you so it feels like a live Zumba class. The DVD is priced moderately but the fun workouts make it worth the price.
- A single DVD with two medium-paced workouts of 30 minutes for home use.
- The music used in the DVD is fun and exciting.
- The routines provide a complete body workout in a fun and easy manner.
- The language used by the instructor is clear and easy to understand.
- The steps covered in the workouts are a bit difficult to follow.
- The price is moderate as compared to other single DVDs available in the market.
Check Video Reviewback to menu ↑
Zumba Fitness Tone Up DVD System
Designed to tone up your upper body, this tone up DVD set comes with five DVDs which focus on body sculpting. The set also comes with 2 toning sticks of 2.5 lbs each for toning your back, core, shoulders, and arms. It also includes a basic DVD which explains all the moves and steps you need to learn before moving on the advanced workouts. One program guide and one nutrition guide is also included with the set for improving your workout with a supporting diet. The music used in the DVDs includes salsa, Spanish music, and Terence rhythms to keep you on your toes during the workouts. The DVDs also include some chair workouts to strengthen the upper back. While the DVDs are designed for body sculpting, they also help in weight loss if you follow them regularly. The price of the DVD set is moderate.
- Tones the upper body if you follow the workouts regularly.
- Comes with five DVDs and 2 toning sticks for advanced workouts.
- Uses music from Salsa and Spanish rhythms to keeps the users entertained.
- The nutrition guide helps to enhance the effectiveness of the workouts through diet support.
- People who want to get whole body workouts will not like the routines.
- The steps used in the workouts are very common which can be boring for some users.
Zumba Shake, Shake, Shrink! DVD System
If you are looking for a complete home workout system with DVDs and other equipment, this DVD set is the right option for you as it not only includes 7 DVDs for beginners and expert levels but also comes with a slimming belt and food containers to keep a check on your calorie intake. The DVDs come with a total of 8 workouts including four basic workouts for beginners and 4 advanced workouts for people who want high-intensity routines. There are two bonus cardio workouts also included with the set. The set also comes with a free tape to measure your results easily. The food containers can be used for portion control as following a strict diet in addition to taking Zumba lessons can help you lose more weight. The slimming belt adapts to the shape of your body due to its contoured design and helps the body to sweat more and burn more calories in the process. The price of this DVD set is very affordable as you get a good value for your money.
- Comes with a slimming belt and food containers for enhancing the efficiency of the workouts.
- Four beginner workouts and four advanced workouts are included in the set.
- Free tape measure helps to keep a check on the results achieved through the workout.
- Comes at a very affordable price and offers good value for money.
- The DVDs included with the set are not blue-ray DVDs so they do not work in some players.
- The slimming belt is not very effective if you do not combine it with the workouts.
Zumba Fitness Max DVD
Most Zumba DVDs offer slow-paced workouts for beginners to learn but this DVD uses fast-paced Zumba workouts to give you the most effective workout every morning. It is a single DVD with 60 minutes of workouts couple with fast music for a high-energy session. This workout is specially designed to burn calories at a faster rate and is divided into short segments to help you follow the workout more easily. It makes you sweat a lot during the workout and it is better to do the workout after some warm-up exercises to avoid any injury. You get the option to keep the voice cues on or turn them off if you want to follow the instructor visually. It keeps your heart rate pumped so you should use this DVD on days when you are feeling like engaging in some high-intensity workouts. The music used in the DVD is good and the instructions are clear as well. The price of the DVD is reasonable as you get one hour of Zumba workout at an affordable price.
- Features one long and intense workout of 60 minutes for burning maximum calories.
- The routine is fast-paced to keep the user moving while focussing on all areas of the body.
- Comes with voice cues if you want to listen to proper oral instructions.
- The price is reasonable as compared to the quality of the workout.
- Is not great for beginners as the workout routine is very fast and difficult to follow.
- The music used for the workouts is not good according to some users.
Zumba 101 Workout DVD
A DVD from the creator of Zumba workouts himself, this workout DVD covers all the basics of Zumba and offers 2 workouts of 30 minutes each. One routine is for beginners and is of 25 minutes. The second routine is a bit advanced and includes a warm-up and a cool-down session as well. Each of the routines comes with verbal cues for the users to understand the steps easily. It is a good DVD for beginners as the instructor breaks down each of the routines into smaller parts and explains the moves. The instructions are clear and easy to follow and the routines can be performed by people of all ages. The DVD might be a little slow for people who already know the basics of Zumba and are looking for something faster and advanced. The quality of the video and the audio is good and the DVD will make for an amazing gift as well to someone who is looking for a good home workout DVD. The price is reasonable considering the fact that it comes with some fun Zumba sessions for beginners.
- A great DVD for beginners as the workout routines are well-paced and are divided into sections to help the users follow the routine properly.
- Comes with two workouts of 30 minutes each for learning the basics of Zumba.
- The quality of the audio and video of the DVD is good.
- Comes at an affordable price and makes for a good gift too.
- The routines will not be liked by advanced users who prefer faster workouts.
- The DVD freezes at a few points according to some users.
Check Video Reviewback to menu ↑
Zumba Blitz – Three 20-Minute Workouts
Featuring three intense cardio workout sessions, the Blitz DVD makes your workouts all the more effective with its high-intensity music coupled with dance moves which burn a lot of calories. The three workouts include one Zumba charge workout of 20 minutes, one Zumba power up workout of 20 minutes and one Zumba burst workout of 20 minutes. All these workouts are designed to focus on interval training to make the body burn more calories. The first two workouts are easy and can be done by people of all ages but the burst workout might be a little difficult on the lower body. The video quality is good and the instructions are clear but the pace of the workouts is quite fast so you need some practice to follow the routines. The instructions have been added to the video through a voiceover which might not be liked by users who like a more personal experience. The price of the DVD is moderate but you can get it at a discount online.
- Features three high-intensity cardio workouts to burn calories at a faster rate.
- Can be used by people of all ages as the beginner routines are easy to follow.
- The workout videos are of good quality and the instructions are easy to follow.
- The voiceover instructions are not preferred by some users.
- The price is moderate.
Q: Can Zumba help you lose weight?
A. Yes, Zumba combines music and exercise to help you reach your desired goal faster. One hour of Zumba combined with a healthy diet every day can help you lose 4-5 pounds a month easily.It is very important to not lose weight unhealthily so make sure that you follow a balanced diet coupled with a few hours of workout each week to get the desired results.
Q: What does Zumba do to the body?
A. Zumba is designed to improve the agility of the body along with burning calories using dance-based workouts. It not only helps you keep your body toned and fit but also strengthens the core area of the body. Practicing Zumba regularly will help you improve your posture, reduce stress and anxiety, and boost your confidence. Some other benefits of Zumba include better coordination and balance.
Q: What do you wear while doing Zumba workouts?
A. It is very important to wear the right kind of attire while taking Zumba lessons. Wear comfortable clothes which allow freedom of movement and absorb sweat as most high-intensity Zumba workouts make you sweat a lot. Proper shoes which are suitable for indoor use on carpeted surfaces should be worn. Avoid wearing sneakers which are made for outside use as this can not only ruin the indoor floor but also restrict side-to-side movement.
Some tips to keep in mind when buying and using a Zumba DVD to get desired results:
- Always start with the beginner’s workout if you haven’t taken Zumba lessons before and do a warm-up routine before starting the workout to loosen the muscles.
- Taking 2-3 Zumba workouts a week is more than enough for the body so combining Zumba workouts with some light exercises on alternate days gives a break to the body and helps the muscles to recover.
- Drink 1-2 glasses of water 20 minutes before the workout to hydrate the body properly before beginning the intensive workout.
- High-intensity Zumba workouts can be physically draining for the body so make sure that you eat some light snacks before the class to charge your body.
- Wearing dance sneakers or any shoes with low tread will help you move easily during your Zumba workouts.
- Do not practice Zumba with bare feet as this can cause injury to your ankles or lower legs due to sudden movements.
- Do not take sessions for more than one hour as Zumba is more of a cardio workout and straining your body can cause more damage than good.
- Keep some water and a towel with you during the workouts and keep sipping water in between to keep the body pumped up for the workout.
- It usually takes about 3-4 sessions to get an idea of how the workout should be so keep practicing and do not give up after a initial couple of sessions.
- Choose a DVD which focuses more on the problem areas of your body and follow routines which cover that area to tone your body more quickly.
- Always listen to the instructor closely to understand how the workout should be as the courses are designed keeping the body in mind and your instructor will help you achieve your desired body goal easily if you follow them properly.
Do you love Zumba? Which is your favorite DVD?